This is a 2 lock system used in drop down shelf applications mainly. The locks are connected by a 20" cable and you can scan either lock and both will open at the same time. These will come with 4 user cards and 1 manager card (program use only) and will come programmed from our warehouse.
This lock comes with a low-profile striker (Striker D). This striker does not have any push springs on it and are used a lot in shelf or drop-down applications. Of course, it can be used in any application.
This is a smaller RFID Lock. 2.4" x 2.4" x .86" thick. You can get it with no power jack cable, a 20" or 39" power jack cable. If you order a power jack cable a Y cable will also be included.
High-quality RFID cabinet lock comes with 3 credit card sized key cards (1 management key and 2 user keys). This is a new smaller model and has a micro-USB port for an A/C Adapter or power jack cable. (The AC adapter and power jack cable are not included but can be ordered as an option). The unit operates on 1 CR123A battery (not included). Easy to install. Instructions and screws are included. Keep your valuables safe and accessible!
These make a beeping sound when they are scanned to open. It also makes a beeping sound when it closes. You can purchase a sound card to turn sounds on and off. 1 card will control sound on unlimited "KR" locks. This does make it harder to know when the battery is going dead though and its highly recommended to have a power jack cable in use when you have no sound. The sound card is Part # KR-soundcard.
The RFID cards come programmed to the lock system already, just add 1 CR123A battery to each lock.
RFID will not work thru any metal or mirrors.
Need a power supply to plug into the power jack cable incase battery failure? 2 options. 1. the power supply PS-002-3.5 or the KR-USB-3.5 (need your own power source)
1. Various working modes available (public mode, private mode etc.), suit for different application.
2. Low voltage alarm: if voltage is lower than 1.5V, lock will prompt with sound and light on every opening. And it can’t be locked when voltage is lower than 1V. So, you won’t be locked out.
3. Micro USB connector for emergency power supply.
4. High frequency card: MF1, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Plus, 13.56MHZ
5. Different shapes of cards available: wrist band, tag fob, rectangle card and so on.
6. 1*3V CR123A battery required but not included
One lock accepts up to 50 user keys.
One user key can be set-up for multiple locks.
7. Unlocking automatically after swiping card.
8. Low voltage alarm: when voltage is lower than 1.5V, lock will prompt with sound and light every opening.
9. High frequency card: Mi-fare 1, 13.56MHz.
10. Anti-force strength: 75 pounds.
11. Longer sensing distance: maximum 40mm (1.57")
12. Support various materials: wooden, plastic etc.
13. Invisible style: can be installed inside of the door, which cannot be seen from the outside.
14. There is long time unlocking alarm function. Press button 1 and button 2 simultaneously to enable/disable that function.
Size: Lock back body 61*61*22mm
Material of lock body: ABS
Certification: CE; FCC; RoHS; IAF
Usage: Storage locker; cabinet; deposit locker; file locker, shelves
Driven mode: Motor/Servo
Battery: 1*3V CR123A battery, not included
Warning voltage: 1.5V can only hear warning on models with sound.
Static power consumption: Less than 100uA
Dynamic power consumption: 200 mA
Unlock way: Card
Reaction time: Less than 500ms
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ +65℃
Working humidity: 10% ~ 90%RH
Working life: 100000 times