This is a smaller RFID Lock. 2.4" x 2.4" x .86" thick.
High-quality RFID cabinet lock comes with 3 credit card sized key cards (1 management key and 2 user keys). This is a new smaller model and has a micro-USB port for an A/C Adapter or power jack cable. (The AC adapter and power jack cable are not included but can be ordered as an option). The unit operates on 1 CR123A battery (not included). Easy to install. Instructions and screws are included. Keep your valuables safe and accessible!
These make a beeping sound when they are scanned to open. It also makes a beeping sound when it closes. You can purchase a sound card to turn sounds on and off. 1 card will control sound on unlimited "KR" locks. This does make it harder to know when the battery is going dead though and its highly recommended to have a power jack cable in use when you have no sound. The sound card is Part # KR-soundcard.
The RFID cards come programmed to the lock, just add 1 CR123A battery.
RFID will not work thru any metal or mirrors.
These Locks are very similar to the lock system that tactical walls used several years ago. They no longer use RFID locks, but these 1 or 2 lock systems can be purchased and swapped out as replacements to what they sold in the past. These locks are not the same and you need to replace all components of the system. For the 1 or 2 lock system, we also offer a power jack cable option. This is not something tactical walls system came with but its another cable that has a 3.5mm port that you will be required to drill a small hole through your wood to have it sit flush. Then if anything happens with the batteries, you can plug an external power supply (not included (PS-002-3.5), to give the lock system power to open up to allow you to change out the batteries. This system is not a direct replacement and will require some small modifications.
1. Various working modes available (public mode, private mode etc.), suit for different application.
2. Low voltage alarm: if voltage is lower than 1.5V, lock will prompt with sound and light on every opening. And it can’t be locked when voltage is lower than 1V. So, you won’t be locked out.
3. Micro USB connector for emergency power supply.
4. High frequency card: MF1, Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Plus, 13.56MHZ
5. Different shapes of cards available: wrist band, tag fob, rectangle card and so on.
6. 1*3V CR123A battery required but not included
One lock accepts up to 50 user keys.
One user key can be set-up for multiple locks.
7. Unlocking automatically after swiping card.
8. Low voltage alarm: when voltage is lower than 1.5V, lock will prompt with sound and light every opening.
9. High frequency card: Mi-fare 1, 13.56MHz.
10. Anti-force strength: 75 pounds.
11. Longer sensing distance: maximum 40mm (1.57")
12. Support various materials: wooden, plastic etc.
13. Invisible style: can be installed inside of the door, which cannot be seen from the outside.
14. There is long time unlocking alarm function. Press button 1 and button 2 simultaneously to enable/disable that function.
Size: Lock back body 61*61*22mm
Material of lock body: ABS
Certification: CE; FCC; RoHS; IAF
Usage: Storage locker; cabinet; deposit locker; file locker, shelves
Driven mode: Motor/Servo
Battery: 1*3V CR123A battery, not included
Warning voltage: 1.5V can only hear warning on models with sound.
Static power consumption: Less than 100uA
Dynamic power consumption: 200 mA
Unlock way: Card
Reaction time: Less than 500ms
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ +65℃
Working humidity: 10% ~ 90%RH
Working life: 100000 times
Other Details1 year warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works exactly how I wanted and small enough that it doesn't take up much room!!!
Solid lock, came pre-programmed to cards in mode I wanted to use.
Wonderful product, excellent customer service. Highly Recommended!!!!
So the concept for this lock is awesome and after navigating the loose directions and playing with the lock I was able to install it. It took a little trial and error for placement and locking myself in the cabinet one time, but I got it figured out. The only reason I give it four stars is that I wish the lock was made of a more robust, sturdier material. I also wish that the sound chime for the door open (unlocked) was controllable or mute-able in private mode. It does what I want it to do which is keep my gun cabinet inconspicuous and secure from curious children. I like the concept, and it serves its function
This locked works great. I got it with the extra power cord to have a second way of opening the lock. I had a different lock and it stayed shut when the batteries died. Hopefully I wont have issues with this lock, but so far its great. I also like that its smaller than my last lock and takes up less room.
Received the lock and it works as described. There were no installation instructions included in the package. This makes it difficult to mount in the proper configuration
This lock is smaller than others I have used. I like the size as it doesn't take up as much room. I make concealed night stands and the size works so much better than the larger ones. I have limited space inside so smaller is better!