Comes with 1 management card, 2 user cards, flush front face, strike plate and lock itself and instructions. When batteries run low there is am audible alert to change them. Must be changed in 3 days as once batteries die, you can only open with an external power source (PS-002 sold separately).
Lock is ABS plastic.
Front face is zinc allow
Low frequency, 125 KHZ
Reliable function for 16-55mm panels.
With below accessory:
1. 3 non-programming cards(can be programmed by user.)
2. ABS Striking plate 1 pc
3. Battery cover plate
4. Screws for installment
5. Operation manual is included
**Battery is not included**
Feature of product:
1. Easy to program- no need for software or PC
2. Can be installed on wooden or steel panels
3. Low voltage notification function when voltage drops to 3.6V
4. Simple to install
5. The latch will stay locked when the power is below certain voltage. and external power supply (sold separately,
PS-002) must be used to open lock to change batteries.
Item code: SDWC-MC006W
RFID Frequency: 125K Hz
Power: 4.5V ( must use AAA alkaline batteries x 3 pcs)
Board thickness: 16~35mm
Card capacity: 50
Batteries included? No
Batteries required? Yes