digital cabinet lock. matte chrome finish, Uses 3 AAA batteries
Comes with 1 management card, 2 user cards, strike plate and lock itself and instructions
Cable on the front side and back side will need to be connected
If voltage drops below 3.6V digital panel will flash with audible alarm when you touch the panel, change batteries at this point.
Reliable function for 16-25mm wooden panel.
Material: ABS lock housing and Zinc Alloy
Color- Matte Chrome housing with black lock face.
With below accessory:
1. 3 non-programming cards(can be programmed by user.)
2. ABS Striking plate 1 pc
3. Battery cover plate
4. Screws for installment
5. Operation manual is included
**Batteries is not included**
Feature of product:
1. Easy to program- no need for software or PC
2. Can be installed on wooden or steel panel only
3. Low voltage notification function when voltage drops to 3.6V
4. Simple to install
5. 2 random pre-light on numbers to confuse others (under auto-close mode).
6. When management code is entered, user code will become default
Front case: Zinc alloy
Lock body: ABS
Front case: 74.5mm x 46mm x 14.80mm
Lock body: 91mm x 58mm x 16.5mm
Item Weight: 0.20 kg
Color: Matte Chrome
Power: 4.5V ( must use AAA alkaline batteries x 3 pcs)
Board thickness: 16~30mm
Code capacity: 1 for management, 1 for user.
Batteries included? No
Batteries required? Yes