Cabinet fingerprint Lock.
- Flush Mounted fingerprint lock, simple and stylish
- The ring-shaped fingerprint indicator light up when touched
- Utilize industry-leading semiconductor fingerprint module to store 1-20 fingerprints.
- 2 door lock modes available: automatic door lock (comes like this) and manual door lock.
- requires 3 AAA batteries for the power supply. low power consumption, battery life of more than one year, automatically alert when the battery power is low. Recommended to use Alkaline or Energizer Lithium (disposable, not rechargeable)
- There is a Micro USB interface that allows a power supply to be plugged into to power the lock if the batteries are dead. Micro USB is used use with android mobile phone chargers or power banks.
- Can be applied to any cabinet: wardrobes, shoe cabinets, office cabinets, cash registers, drawers, safes, concealed furniture.
In case you want to mount the sensor area further away from the lock, we have a 16" and a 29" cable that can be added to any order.
Please note: The plunger must be able to move freely. These are not recommended for drop down shelf applications where the lock holds the shelf up in place. The plunger will not retract if weight is on it.
Condition: Brand New
Color: metal chrome finish for the front sensor
Fingerprint reader: semiconductor
Battery: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Supply voltage: 4.5V
Quiescent current: ≤20uA
Dynamic current: ≤220mA
Low voltage alarm voltage: 3.6V ± 0.2V
Life time: more than 20,000 times
Battery life: more than 4500 hours
Fingerprint storage capacity: 20 fingerprints
Scan time: <0.2s
False acceptance rate: <0.001%
False rejection rate: <1%
Comparison method: 1:1
Working temperature: 0°C~55°C
Working humidity: 20%~80% RH
Material: zinc aluminum alloy
Pitch row: approx.32mm/1.3in
Pitch row: approx.44mm/1.7in
Pitch row: approx.58mm/2.3in
Door panel thickness: > 3mm
1 * Fingerprint Lock
1 * Power Box
1 * Lock Catch
1 * Installation Kit
1 * Connection Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Installation Drawing
Other Details1 year warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works great, easy install, great solution for what I needed.
The lock works as described. I took off a star because the instructions are horrible. It took some time to figure out where to connect the wiring harness to the lock box. The location of the wire connection point is also poorly located and I had to take the back off and cut a notch in the box to run the wire harness. The location of the “reset” button was also confusing, not marked on the outside of the lock box, and not well explained in the instructions. The hole for the fingerprint reader requires a 28mm bit, I used a 1 1/8” forstner bit and it worked satisfactorily. Once I labored through the instructions and made the modifications described, the lock operates well. Lock Connection Response: Thank you for your purchase. We are sorry to hear you were confused by the written instructions. We do have a video on the product page that probably would have been some assistance to you. You do not have to cut anything off of the lock to attach the cable to it. We do admit that it is a tight fit. We are always available for assistance if you need us. Thank you and we are glad you like the lock!
Husband made me a jewelry box and used this lock. It works very fast and opens every time. My husband researched locks for this and Im glad he got this one. I am not sure how long the batteries last yet, but it has a USB port on the front to open it if the batteries go dead.
Was looking for a lock to use on a cabinet at home. This works great and the price was good. I was concerned due to the price , but it works perfect for me.